Welcome to Migrate 2 Oz | A Premier Australian Migration Consultancy

Visit Us

Mon-Fri: 9.00-17.00

Australian Visa Options

Migrate 2 Oz is an Australian visa consultancy since 2007.

We offer expert advice and services related to immigration. Our consultants know everything there is to know about Australian immigration laws and will make sure that your visa application has the best chance of being approved.

Australian Skilled Visa

Are you interested in settling down in Australia and getting a job there? As a qualified professional or tradesperson with relevant work experience, you may be eligible to apply for skilled migration to Australia.

People who don’t have a company that will sponsor them can use the General Skilled Australian Migration program (have a job offer from an Australian company). Those who want to apply must be at least 18 years old and no older than 45. In addition, they must have a strong command of the English language, recent relevant skilled work experience, and qualifications that are the same as those required by the Australian government.

Australia Business And Innovation Visa

If you are currently a business owner or have funds you would like to invest in Australia, you may consider applying for an Australian Business and Innovation Visa.

If you have a Business and Innovation (Provisional) Visa, you can own and run a business in Australia (Subclass 188). With this visa, you can also do business, invest, or start your own business. If you have a subclass 188 visa, you will be able to apply for a Business and Innovation (Permanent) Visa in the future if you want to live in Australia permanently (Subclass 888).

Australian Family Visa

Whether you are a partner or parent looking to reunite with your loved ones in Australia – you could be eligible for an Australian immigration family visa.

The Australian visa for people sponsored by family is available to anyone who:

You have a child or children in Australia who are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens. You also have a fiancé, spouse, or de facto partner, including a partner with the same sexual orientation as the Australian sponsor.